IPKey SEA 動画
Videos in the playlist “Conference on Trade Marks and Industrial Designs in the Digital World” include the follwoing topics:
- AI-powered tools for examining trade marks used at the EUIPO
- Viet Nam’s experience in their accession to the Hague Agreement and recent amendments in design regulations.
- issues in the protection and enforcement of trade marks in the online environment and how INTA is addressing bad faith trade mark filings.
- the benefits that new technologies, including blockchain and artificial intelligence, are bringing to the intellectual property community.
- the examination of industrial designs at EUIPO, introducing current tools and those under development, including AI.
- the statistics and process of industrial design filings in Thailand, the country’s preparations for accession to the Hague Agreement and how intellectual property is being promoted to boost the creative industry.
- recent developments in the protection of industrial designs in relation to the digital world.
IP Key SEA – Conference on Trade Marks and Industrial Designs in the Digital World
IP Key SEA - Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Trade Mark Examination
IP Key SEA - IP Viet Nam’s New Design Regime: Supporting Creativity and Innovation
IP Key SEA-Issues in the Protection and Enforcement of TM in the Online Environment and Bad Faith TM
IP Key SEA - Developing Trade Mark and Industrial Design Tools for Users
IP Key SEA - Developments in the Examination of Industrial Designs in the Digital World
IP Key SEA - Redefining Industrial Designs in South-East Asia to Support the Creative Industry
IP Key SEA - Metaverse and Designs: Challenges and Opportunities
81 / 100