As of 13 July 2020, the National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia (Sakpatenti) has decided to use the list of terms from the harmonised database of goods and services (HDB) in TMclass.
Add to favorites
- 2021年5月17日 商標登録insideNews: Egypt joins TMclass | EUIPO As of 17 May 2021, the Trademarks and Industrial Designs Office of Egypt (TIDO) joins TMclass with goods and services in Arabic.This latest addition of TIDO brings the total number of […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報
- 2021年1月26日 商標登録insideNews: Norway enhances its participation in TMclass | EUIPO As of 20 January 2021, the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO) has enhanced its participation in TMclass. From this day, NIPO will use and accept the terms from the harmonised […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報
- 2020年8月11日 商標登録insideNews: The Lao People’s Democratic Republic joins TMclass | EUIPO As of 10 August 2020, the Department of Intellectual Property under the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Lao People's Democratic Republic (DIP-LA) has joined TMclass with goods […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報
- 2020年8月5日 商標登録insideNews: Uganda joins TMclass and DesignClass | EUIPO As of 03 August 2020, the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is part of TMclass and DesignClass. URSB will now use and accept the list of terms from the harmonised database of […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報
- 2020年7月29日 商標登録insideNews: The Dominican Republic and Saint Kitts and Nevis join TM Class | EUIPO As of 27 July 2020, the National Industrial Property Office of the Dominican Republic (ONAPI) and the Intellectual Property Office of Saint Kitts and Nevis (IPOSKN) are part of […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報
- 2020年5月13日 商標登録insideNews: HDB: over half of applicants have EUTM classification pre-ac |EUIPO Approximately half of all direct EUTM applications at EUIPO are now fully classified automatically via the Harmonised Database (HDB) system.The HDB contains goods and services terminology […] Posted in 🆕 商標_最新情報